Forum: Fractals

Subject: ?-Viewers' Responses = Your Own?-?

Rosemaryr opened this issue on May 21, 2002 ยท 19 posts

dreampaint posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 4:24 PM

Hello to everybody :) Interseting subject, after a quick babelfish translator to understand the real substance of your messages, i can see we have the same enigm in our heads :) I agree with Ray about some people see your gallery but not fractaliser and it's certainly the better viewer with best critic as us. We (fractaliser) have a vision very different to a layman (not sure the word is appropriate). We can see how a person create a fractal, or a little idea and we can say in iour head "humm good effect with this filter , intersteing colors with overlay, etc..." but a layman see nothing to that. He said only "wonderfull" or "berkk it's not good" but he don't know if it's hard or easy to obtain a fractal. For exemple since 2 day i receive 2 message in mail tio said me "magical picture , how create that". I explain with all reference of different software and i don't know if the persons search more information or if they said "ouch to hard for me" but it's certainly the best feedback we can receive when we can make some emolation to others. I remember when I start Ultra Fractal I see some gallery and it's certainly a lot people i can see the work they emulate me to continued to use this software (not easy for a frenchy ;)) Well, about feedback we can receive here it's a good thing too, but if you like a pict you post , but you don't have a feedback, it's not a bad picture, it's a part of you, it's you, and if you like it it's essential. There is no beauty and no horror, and some day we appreciate a certain style cause we are enjoy or sad, and some day we prefer other colors and style cause we have different feeling. Pfiuu i stop my blah blah i have finish my therapy for tonight ;)) Have a good feeling and continue to post wonderfull fractal all. See you. Laurent