Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: v.i.p. lounge

Bongo opened this issue on May 26, 2002 ยท 20 posts

leather-guy posted Mon, 27 May 2002 at 1:31 PM

Mecom4D has a subscription area as well as their free downloads, reasonably priced, and a steady stream of excellent props along with some great textures. I joined the old RenderoCity/Poser4U site and Catherina was kind enough to carry my membership over when it converted to Mecom4D. They're undergoing some reorganization and a namechange just now. I expect it will be sorted out shortly. I'm also a Happy, happy member of PWFW, and Traveler's Props Club. I plan on joining Poser Style by years end as well. Haven't had a chance to look at 3DCafe or Propsguild since they went subscription. Turbosquid has never seemed to catch on to what the Poser Community is all about. They seem more geared to "You got something to sell? Price/features/legality/format are up to you as long as we get a cut." (nothing wrong with just being a broker, but I've become accustomed to a higher standard of accountability and involvment from sites like Renderosity, BBAY, RDNA, and many other Poser-oriented sources).