Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The GRC is now AniMotions and open!!

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on May 30, 2002 ยท 89 posts

Letterworks posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 3:10 PM

Jack and Diane, I was a member of GRC and 'Rotica. I've checked and my PW works! Cna't wait to see where the new site leads! I'd just like to say that I've folowed your "career" across the internet for the last couple of years. It seems to me that every site you've had a hand in creating has gone on the be not only extremely popular, but VERY infomative, dispite some very rocky roads! I believe AniMotions will live up to your past. Therefore I'd advise you to let the pathetic whineing of a single, self important windbag fall on deaf ears. While he has some talent and potential, my impression after monthes of his grating tone, "holier than thou" attitude and pompus ability to "speak for everyone" wheither anyone wants him to or not, has made me label him as nothing more than a TROLL living among us. The best course of action with this type is to ignore them, then, hopefully, thier egos will make them go else where! To everyone else I appologize, for letting this get to me. I will now go back to completely ignoreing the source of the annoyance. mike