Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Memory Allocation

kitk opened this issue on Jun 09, 2002 ยท 28 posts

ronknights posted Sun, 09 June 2002 at 9:03 PM

When I first started fumbling with Poser, I asked a multitude of questions, and got some great answers from many people. Then I started helping others in the forums, and with tutorials that many others have found useful. I used to think that was a good thing. Indeed, it should be a good thing. But you know, comments like this piss me off: "our self-elected guru read the manual." Do you want a place where people can go to get and give help?! Or do you just want to drive people away with your sarcasm?! You know I can find many other uses for my time and energy. Maybe if you don't like my efforts to help others, you can just stay out of the way and keep your sarcasm to yourself. Why does it bother you so much that I help others? Do you really think I'm spending all these hours doing this work just to cause trouble? Crap I'm too lazy to go to all that effort. I can just sit here, scratch my crotch, belch and come up with sarcastic comments. You know it feels good to vent once and awhile. Now maybe I'll just go to bed early, rather than work on another tutorial. Or better yet, maybe I'll make another Naked Vicky in the Temple render.