Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is this Mesh theft?

ElectricAardvark opened this issue on Jun 10, 2002 ยท 32 posts

bikermouse posted Tue, 11 June 2002 at 4:40 AM

At this point I don't care whether it's theft or not. You better learn some manners boy. When someone disgrees with you and you feel free to lose your temper and "shout" epitaphs at them, that's on you. If you had put the second graphic up first I might have been more ready to agree with you, but the fact that the two meshes in the first graphic were not posed the same makes it impossable to assertain whether they are the same mesh or not. I don't have the models,I do not know the history of the models. If they are the same I don't know who stole from who or if they both didn't steal from a third party. I have only a moderate interest in dragons, and rarely download dragon related stuff.(no offense, L.D.) There are differences, whether they are caused by the difference in poses or an actual difference is hard to tell. If you feel that they are the same you should take it to someone who has the legal authority to make a determination. I will not be part of a lynch mob. And trying to ridicule me over the internet because I do not aggree with you won't work either. I am not blind infact I notice detail most people miss. What is clear to me is that there is something wrong with accusing someone in public access, to whoever will listen. To tell you the truth when I read your post I was a little angry and went back to last october and read a sampling of your posts over the last few months. It seems that you are not generally a hothead as far as I could see, and your poserstuff on forum has advanced considerably over the last few months. Clearly this is an issue to be settled elsewhere, and niether my opinion nor that of the poser community will convict the thief. I can only hope that we are all mature enough to find a solution to these types of problems in the future which will not drag us down with the criminal. - sincerely bikermouse