Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox opened this issue on Jun 16, 2002 ยท 71 posts

myrrath posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 6:05 PM

Hey, y'all. Did you ever consider something? Of course body curves are going to be similar. Do you know why? Well, I do. Because they're BOTH female and petite. Every single female has certain defining characteristics and curves. All I see here are two bodies being short. But y'all are truely sad if you really think that Summfox copied Ki. Have you even looked at Ki. No, not the Ki that Blackhearted posted but the Ki he has for sale. The two are not similar at all. Yayoi is slimmer in the hip with narrower contours. She is taller. Her eyes are larger. Her nose is different. Ki is short and realisticly plump. Her eyes are not large and animeish but small and realistic. How can there really be a comparison. One is based on REALITY, the other is based on anime. I personally think that you all need to stop attacking Summfox on this issue. Summfox is a talented artist and went through a lot to get this morph right. I was there to listen to Summfox develop Yayoi. I even know the problems Summfox had getting this particular morph to work. I assure you all, this IS Summfox's work. I personally will be buying this one and perhaps Ki as well as the two are very distinctly different to me. What really disgusts me here is that Blackhearted has really hijacked this forum to promote his own product. He uses the guise of Summfox allegidly stealing his work to show off his own product and use sympathy as a tactic towards generating sales. Everyone's so busy placating the 'wronged' Blackhearted that they fail to realize that he has completely abused this forum. It was for suggestion, not for your own means. Summfox is not to blame here. Of course bodies are going to be similar when they convey the same idea of shortening the feminine form while keeping the body slender. Blackhearted is simply overreacting. Do not fall for this feeble attempt to generate sales. It's sad.. really it is.