Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox opened this issue on Jun 16, 2002 ยท 71 posts

myrrath posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 7:22 PM

Hey, that's what I suggested earlier. I guess Blackhearted is not willing to see how wrong he is. Oh, and to Blackheart and his posting: Perhaps my sentance structure and typing may look similar to Summfox's, but she's not going to say I copied her. It's called knowing how to communicate correctly. Please! Have you seen my work? It's no where near the caliber of Summfox's. Before pointing fingers, chill out. You sound stupid. As for the speed that Summ did her own morph and the speed that you did yours, did you think for one moment that different people work at different speeds? Summfox is gifted in art and computers. She has been fiddling around for longer than you think. So what if it took her 2 hours to create a morph where it took you 2 months. What are you? Jealouse? To everyone else: Sorry to have been blunt or rude. I normally am not, but I really feel Blackhearted is being foolish here. Yes, the bodies will look similar. They are both morphs of Vicki's form. I refuse to believe for one moment that Blackhearted is being anything but petty here. They are not the same file. Need I remind you.. innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. The files are not the same. I am certain of this.