Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox opened this issue on Jun 16, 2002 ยท 71 posts

Blackhearted posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 7:27 PM

clint, i have no doubt that its not a direct carbon copy of Ki. i dont have any friends or ex-friends that would be so stupid as to simply copy a MOR pose file and call it their own. the fact remains that in the images above, the characters are virtually identical. this isnt 'subjective' at all, its clearly visible to anyone familiar with morphing characters. she already has my product. this one was produced a couple of days after she received it, and in her own words 'examined' my MOR pose file. shes also had two days to make her 'revisions' to the product, and the original that was uploaded - the one depicted in the first image in this thread, is probably long lost. i would like to get my hands on that original MOR pose, the first one to be uploaded to the marketplace - id be able to tell right away if it was based on my character. like i said this isnt a legal issue. i dont hold the patent for a technique, for a 'look', for a morph, or for a style of character. its an issue of pure ethics. and i must admit id have been more prepared to deal with this if it came from anyone else, and not someone i considered a friend. i almost let it go, again. either way i consider this issue resolved already. i wont be posting here again. i dont care what summfox does with her 'product' - release it, give it away, i could care less. my ki package will be updated with an anime morph with the same slight modifications, and well let both products speak for themselves.