Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox opened this issue on Jun 16, 2002 ยท 71 posts

Blackhearted posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 8:16 PM

i pointed out that your words were almost identical to a message that summfox sent me over icq. they were also in the same type of punctuation, and you even CAPITALISED the exact same words as she did. i did not say you were summfox. but the identical post leads me to believe that you are in communication with her right now and are discussing what you should post. theres nothing wrong with that - i would defend a friend as well - as i did her just two nights ago in another thread here. no, i cant claim all 'female body forms as my own'. but when i create a character thats unique, and someone to whome i JUST sent the file creates one virtually identical (i dont give a fuck about the face morph - i can make it with the stock anime face dials on vicky 2 in minutes) within a couple of days, it really gets to me. i dont want her item pulled, or her discredited as a merchant - im sure she recalls that ive tried to help her for months now, and give her suggestions. i even considered working together on some items with her before the eye texture thing. i simply wanted it clear as to what the original source of the body morph was - and this has been established with the help of summfox's own comparison pic and all of the other promotional images. now im busy creating my own anime character, which will be announced soon and will be free to those who have already purchased ki, since theyre so similar. i consider this matter finished, and the only one beating a dead horse here is you. i also dont like how you attempt to divert such a simple, straighforward thread with all the personal insults and nasty little remarks. "As for the speed that Summ did her own morph and the speed that you did yours, did you think for one moment that different people work at different speeds? Summfox is gifted in art and computers. She has been fiddling around for longer than you think. So what if it took her 2 hours to create a morph where it took you 2 months. What are you? Jealouse? " hmm.. perhaps. or perhaps its simply because original products generally take longer to create. im not ashamed to admit the amount of time i put into my products - and it has nothing to do with 'skill'. it has to do with coming up with original ideas and making sure everything is done right.