Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox opened this issue on Jun 16, 2002 ยท 71 posts

Kiera posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 9:55 PM

I am gonna step in here, because Ki is also partly my product. I did all the face morphs and the makeup textures, and took all the source photos for the skin texture. So I have quite a bit invested in Ki.

Gabriel and I work very hard to make sure that our products have a unique style and feel to them. ALL of our products have involved massive scaling in the MOR poses, which is a total pain in the ass to inject for each body part. However, Ki is the first product where we describe the scaling information in the readme, so that our customers could get clothing to work better. Anyone could examine our previous MOR poses that contain scaling info and figure it out from that easily enough--and I am sure others have figured out MOR pose scaling before this and since. The scaling info is not the issue. What is the issue is that this is the SECOND time that Summfox has built off of something Blackhearted has discussed or created, and that is simply not the action of someone who is a friend. It does take us awhile to make our products.. I don't whip out face morphs in 10 minutes and sell them. I spend hours tweaking poses, morphs, and such. It doesn't mean we are idiots.. it means we care about doing quality work for our customers. Maybe others feel ok about charging money for 10 minutes of work, but I don't. Sorry.

The sad thing is that Summfox has shown a lot of originality and talent with her male characters. She could make a killing off her incredible work with Michael. This whole thing upsets me very much, because I considered Summfox a friend.