Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox opened this issue on Jun 16, 2002 ยท 71 posts

Summfox posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 11:48 PM

This is going to be last thing I say in this matter, because I'm not going to waste my breath trying to defend myself when I know that it will be thrown back in my face as me just trying to 'justify' myself. I can assure you that what I say is honest and sincere.

Yayoi is an original body morph by me. End of story. ClintH has all the permission he wants to share the .pz2's with someone for comparison. I have complete faith in them. I back them totally and utterly. I will not waver in this no matter what is said, no matter how my product and I are threatened. I KNOW for sure with 100% accuracy I made them from a blank Victoria, no one else knows that one way or the other and until the .pz2's are compared, I would appreciate it if people would stop trying to crucify me. So please, ClintH... I BEG you to get someone to compare the two .pz2's side by side. The dial values will be significantly different. The only thing I ask is that it be done by an unbiased mediator.

I caught on quite a long time ago that there would not be a single thing I could do that would satisfy Blackhearted spare scraping this project all together. And I refuse to do that, because doing that is the same as admitting to doing something wrong. I maintain very firmly that this is not the case. This really is the last straw. Blackhearted can accuse Yayoi of looking 'similiar' to Ki until he is blue in the face, but he and others have MORE then accused me of not starting with a blank Victoria. I will not allow this to continue.

I will say anything else on this matter until I recieve an apology from Blackhearted, or at the least an agreement to cease and desist. It saddens me more then I can say to lose friends over this and I hope they believe me when I say that I am just as upset as they are. But it has to stop.