Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox opened this issue on Jun 16, 2002 ยท 71 posts

Eowyn posted Tue, 18 June 2002 at 6:21 AM

Blackhearted wrote: the image i posted above was actually rendered by summfox, not by myself. it was rendered AFTER her alterations - the 'original' yayoi posted earlier in this thread looked even MORE like ki - summfox has since lengthened the legs and added larger breasts. strange how if you leave people to their own devices, theyll do just fine at damning themselves without you having to help them along at all - * Eowyn nods. I usually prefer staying out of threads like this but I couldn't keep my nose out of this one. I showed the images to my friend who knows absolutely nothing about morphing at all and even he could spot all the similarities right away. Coincidence? I find it very hard to believe. And what does seem rather strange, like Gabriel pointed out, is the fact that the original body (seen in the first image in this thread) looks even more like Ki than what has been posted later. Why change it..? Keep your chin up, Gabriel. I am surely not the only one who is 100% behind you in this.