Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox opened this issue on Jun 16, 2002 ยท 71 posts

DangerKitty posted Tue, 18 June 2002 at 1:04 PM

I find this all really sad... Since I started playing in Poser at the beginning of this year, I've found that I love morphing more than anything else. I don't think I've ever used a character straight out of the box - I always stick the textures on my own morphs to create something new. I've spent quite a bit on Blackhearted's packages, because his morphs always seemed unique - very realistic, very well thought-out and exectued. He has a signature style that just can't be denied. There are telltale signs in his work, and I find myself able to spot his morphs in renders without a second glance. Looking at the side by side comparison for a split second, I noticed the hip to waist ratio that usually alerts me to Gabriel's work, the breast shape, the toned abdomen drawing the eye down to a realistic tummy. But what struck me before any of those things was the pubic detail. It's something that all the Black morphs I own have, and that I have NEVER seen on any other morph. I'm not saying that they don't exist, just that in my stay here at Renderosity, and my experience with other vendors, I have not seeen. I guess it just strikes me as strange that this one possesses that quality, in addition to all the other remarkable coincidences. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... If that's the case, Black should be very flattered right about now. It's sad that things had to be this way, and get ugly the way they did. But the render is damning... To me, someone who does spend hours morphing, and to an untrained eye sitting next to me, it looks like Ki shed a few pounds and had a little growth spurt.