Forum: Photoshop

Subject: hello there...

fuchsia16 opened this issue on Jun 19, 2002 ยท 11 posts

mapko posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 11:17 PM

wow thanx :}} my approach may sound coplicated, but it took me few minutes to finish(2-3)(years of suffering with shortcuts) i started by duplicating. that added motion blur on the layer beneath (no path)(big radius,90 vert.)when u add big radious of blur picture gets transparent so i copyed layer several times(like 5-6) and than merged it. added path to cut it and ruffly selected the crack on the top of the stone with laso and rotated it. i errased the raw sel. aprox to fit and spayed it little. since i had my brush on :) i sprayed some more extending the bump (wouldn`t call it a crack) on the left(picking color from the original pick so it fits) i also erased a tyny bit of space witch crack and bump holds, also on the top shell. used selection of top shell and feather it for 2 ph to make the edge look more stone-like. flattened transparency without background. used selection and added some atmosphear shadows(brush/erase). i think thats it. errr now that i have wrote it , i think that it could be done much easier with simillar results..donno... what do you think? anyway im very glad that i had my first feedback on renderosity.:) Marko