Forum: Photoshop

Subject: photoshop graphite pens

bburgess opened this issue on Jun 20, 2002 ยท 21 posts

dreamer101 posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 3:57 PM

I have the Wacom Graphire 5 x 4 tablet. Actually, I have 2 of them. I have a USB one on one machine and the serial one on the other. I like this size as I use the stylus daily as a mouse. I can't be without it now. If you are a canvas artist, used to larger painting surface and will use a mouse for everyday stuff than you can go to a larger size. The larger you get the more it will cost you. Here is the link for their Wacom Graphire 2 which goes for $99.95 (let's say $100 LOL). Pressure sensitive pen & cordless, batteryless mouse Graphire2's pen has 512 levels of pressure, so you can easily edit your digital photos or make a quick sketch. Graphire2's cordless, batteryless mouse has no ball to clean so it never skips. Combine all this with the stylish Graphire2 tablet, and you have the perfect solution for all your input needs - in a space no bigger than a mousepad. Graphire2 includes: The Graphire2 Pen, complete with programmable DuoSwitch, built-in eraser and 512 levels of pressure sensitivity. The three-button cordless, ball-free Graphire2 Mouse complete with fingerwheel. The Graphire2 tablet with removable pen stand and transparent overlay for easier tracing. Adobe Photoshop LE & Corel Painter Classic - so you can edit your favorite photos, or simply draw and paint on your computer