Forum: Fractals

Subject: How do you decide that a fractal image is finished?

abmlober opened this issue on Jun 20, 2002 ยท 6 posts

AristaProductionLab posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 12:52 AM

Well? I create a Technology report for the "WORK BASE" A "Work Base" starts off as a generic "UPC" barcode.the barcode is generated,Then I create a physical name for the "WorkBase".Usually the WorkBase is called WB plus the barcode number.However,The numeric part of the barcode isn't visible.The WorkBase contains a list of goals.The goals examples could be as follows;What type of computer software will be in use for this artwork?What formulas would I think about using????What colors do I wont to think about using????What extra processes do I won't to think about using for my outcome? These are some physical processes involved in generating a "WorkBase". Once this "WorkBase" is put together it then becomes a "Technology Report". A similar Thought process goes into the steps to completing the "TechnoBase". The "TechnoBase" get's a barcode and a set of goals are composed.However the main tool of the "TechnoBase" is the knowledge of the Art that has been achieved by the complex production processes that helped in creating the desired goals for the final art work.This file can then be logged into a library which the contents & a picture will be contained there in.The output product of this function produces a folder and a picture album. That's about it...