Forum: Fractals

Subject: Where do you post your fractals? 2D or Fractal gallery? And why?

abmlober opened this issue on Jun 21, 2002 ยท 21 posts

AristaProductionLab posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 7:22 AM

& in closing I also think that we should all take a refreshing look at ourselves here on Renderosity.Why???"it's ain't gona hurt".."Think of clipping nose hairs err something"... Well I know when I work with music I tend to make it to complex.What this means is that I add so many different qualities & information's/40 to 50 tracks.???most songs only use 10 or 12 tracks...??? into one song that I must stop half way through the composition.take a breather-have a desert-or refreshment.Think of girls/football..then listen to the song.aha my song????wow it's perfect!! But I end up changing some tracks/information's in it before I move on to finishing the song.Well what I am trying to say is that corporations create divisions that work on time scheduling and work flow productions...What does this mean???well when we sit at a desk for so many hours some of us need to take breaks to go for walks,stretch,go visit other people...ect... I feel that sometimes we can get in a primitive spiral trap that may cause us to get to wrapped up in a work of art or in a computer program.I know from experience that this isn't a fun thing to do & unfortunately can cause us to have strange tensions in our body that can make us feel uncomfortable & irritable...This is one reason that corporations work on issues like this...To do something is to piddle.But, to create art is to create perfection of knowledge.."The more we do-it tha better we get".yea...something like that... Well if we have these Knowledge Bases of fractal software & postproduction tools for the Fractal Artist & New fractal artist, We will be able to do our own thing and grow in knowledge and information here at Renderosity...But let us not forget that we will also advance faster as well as have a self-sufficient edge in the artist world. However my key topic was not the accelerated learning trend.But,rather the knowledge for our imaginations. & our edges & our ninja like qualities & stuffs...Hey... did I mention our qualities???