Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: ZETASTUDIOS3D the new StefyZZ Site/Store officially opened!

StefyZZ opened this issue on Jun 22, 2002 ยท 18 posts

StefyZZ posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 4:00 PM

Thank you very much everyone for your truuuly kind words!! I'm very sorry for the delay replying to this thread but I was very very buisy with the site. Let me answer to everyone: -ChromeTiger-Yes you're right, you can use the ZetaStudios3D freebies in your commercial images, posters, etc... I'm sorry for the confusion , and thank you very much for correct the legalese phrase in the right way. We've just updated the freebies license in the site. Thank you for your kind words! :) -Leather-Guy thank you very much for your kind words, and about the no secure-site padlock , this is because of the ZS3D topframe Menu. That's why the internet browser doesn't show the padlock, but it is actually there since the transaction is actually SSL. We've decided to leave the ZS3D top frame menu to make it seems noone is leaving the site when you're sent to the CC processing company and also for other tech reasons. We will add a note in the Shopping Basket page to make the purchase more confortable about this matter. Thanks again. :) -Jackson- Thank you very much! There are 2 differents sample view of Leo in the Homepage product articles, one front and one on the side, not sure if you've checked them. In anycase please let me know. Thank you again. :) -Mazak, thgeisel, kayjay97 thank you very very much for purchasing my products and for your absolutely kind words! I'm soooo glad you like them! Thank you!! :) -rasputina, SAMS3D, cwshorty, thank you very very much for the congrats! :) -Orio, Staby thank you from the bottom of my heart for your great support and kind friendship!! hugs.. :) The only thing I can say is again thank you thank you thank you! Sincerely, Stefy