Forum: Fractals

Subject: How many of you fractalists are night owls?

FractalGrrl opened this issue on Jun 24, 2002 ยท 22 posts

AristaProductionLab posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 2:19 AM

Attached Link: http://www.acidsky.com/downloads.html

Hey Crew has anyone been to this site??? I thought that it was awesome...as soon as I get something's done around here I wont be working in art...Though I just restored my intranet computer and am ready to rock&roll chores come first... Can you believe tha nerve of hackers??? I found a Microsoft codec re-rough in my user config file???This gives the criminal a back door into your computer through your codecs.I know that this sound darn crazy and all but it was written by a criminal hacker that had a large parallel computer???? I know that it wasn't any software that I down loaded{Like Fractal Programs} because I used certcheck and several other Microsoft device checker to make sure that a program that I install is going to work and not glitch out on me...I found out a while back when I did a survey of the WWW's crystallography software from all of the University's around the world that there were hack bugs in the software...a real pain in tha pennyworth?? Well anyway this site is bad to the big toe !!! I am dieing to have the time to work in this thing... It is an L-System generator for Bryce & other's...