Forum: Vue

Subject: Is Renderosity a 3D community or a POSER community ?

Zargent opened this issue on Jun 26, 2002 ยท 6 posts

audity posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 3:36 AM

Hi Zargent !

"I am getting BORED staring at posed plastic dolls"... so why do you look those images ?!?!?! does it fell good to get "plastic doll crazee" ?! LOL !

There's an easy solution to your little problem : don't go in the POSER gallery !

To answer your question :

There is also more POSER upload because POSER is one the only software that allows you to create automatic "artworks"... Renderosity and DAZ do the job for you : buy characters, textures, clothes, props and poses; click on a few buttons in POSER and upload your "masterpiece" in Renderosity's Gallery. 75 % of the POSER uploads are just renders of pre-made contents (and sometimes it's even not well rendered !).

Whith Bryce and VUE it'll take a few hours to create an image, with 3D StudioMAX or Lightwave it'll take days...
so there'll always be less uploads by people using these softwares.

And finally there's another reason : Renderosity is not the favorite online forum of Lightwave, Maya, C4D, EI or Studio MAX users. Why ? too much ugly, cheap and tasteless POSER stuff !

Don't get me wrong I like POSER and some of the POSER artworks in the Gallery are done by really talended artist.

:) Eric