Forum: Photoshop

Subject: HELLO hello hello

adam opened this issue on Feb 22, 2000 ยท 11 posts

jnmoore posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 12:50 AM

Hi guy! 'Just got back from vacation... I saw some of your work in the Gallery -- nice job! I'm in the proccess of wrapping up a project I've been working on for awhile (a set of textures for the skirt and sweater and a set of morphs for the sweater) and it's kept me pretty busy. I got the idea for the textures from an old re-run of a "Gidget goes to Paris" movie. One of the actresses had on a blue plaid skirt and blue angora sweater -- it took me back to my high school days and I knew I had to make it work in Poser. I made the plaid in Painter (modified one of the patterns) and used KPT5's fiber optix filter for the angora sweater (and also the brushed wool effect on the skirt). The Poser 4 sweater was to bulky for what I wanted and I also have never liked the oversized breasts on it either. Additionally, on the Mac version at least, it doesn't fit right at the waistline of the skirt, but fits ok on the mini-skirt (????). I reshaped the breasts, made everything smaller so it's more like a thin, early fall sweater, and made a morph to raise or lower the waist line. It came out pretty good, but my friend, "renapd", says she can improve upon the bump maps for the sweater so that's where it's at now. When she gets done doing her magic, I'll post a picture for you all and try to make it available if anyone wants it. Keep on truckin'....or is that posin'? -Jim