Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Clarification of Recent Confusion

chadly opened this issue on Jun 29, 2002 ยท 215 posts

ronknights posted Sat, 29 June 2002 at 5:34 PM

Beleive me, I appreciate the fact that you're responding to this issue on a weekend. I have to say I tend to close off any communication if it's too long. Yours was very hard to absorb. So pardon me if I try to "translate" what you said. 1.) You're not totally against distribution of clothes altered by Tailor. 2.) You're not worried about clothes, such as a tank top that wouldn't work well without Michael 2. 3.) You are concerned about clothes such as the bodysuit which could be more effective without Michael 2's body. I assume the operative procedure would be to consult DAZ before we think about distributing Tailored clothes? Is your stance the same whether we release something Free, or it's "Commercial?!' In my case, I released a Tailored version of the Vicky Catsuit to fit my custom character. When I heard of your apparent new position on the issue, I immediately deleted any of my Free Stuff items which contained any Tailored clothing. I still can't help wonder why it took 4 months for DAZ to tell us of a potential problem here. That gave us all this time to do things that we find out later violated your policy. I don't like taking such risks.