Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Clarification of Recent Confusion

chadly opened this issue on Jun 29, 2002 ยท 215 posts

3-DArena posted Sun, 30 June 2002 at 2:51 PM

Wasn't meant to be harsh russ, only a statement that all the hoopla now brewing over the change of PP is irrelevant, if people like or dislike you and mehndi that is irrelevant now for PP. It doesn't matter in that aspect that as employees of DAZ you answer to them, so anyone's issues in respect to what PP was before or what the apparant "plans" for the site were are now irrelevant. You "manage" it for DAZ that is a big difference so it really should make all the uproar irrelevant. phpbb2, I do admittedly find it ridiculous. I do understand about buying a ready made forum of the type that PP is - tutorials and such. Just find the phpbb2 thing a bit odd for a corporation. Ron, I said that, see post #12 that if you included those morphs they had to be added as a pose file, so now who looks stupid? Instead of always trying to tear everything apart to prove that you are right (or righteous) try reading what people post to you. Often times they start out trying to be helpful until they bounce off your attitude of all-knowing pastronisation.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo