Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Clarification of Recent Confusion

chadly opened this issue on Jun 29, 2002 ยท 215 posts

ronknights posted Sun, 30 June 2002 at 5:13 PM

LadySilverMage, you assumed that I had not read the FAQ. (I had, numerous times.) You assumed you knew more about my Free Stuff characters than I did. You came at me with a negative, combative attitude, and I corrected your misconceptions. Believe me I waited till you'd insulted me a few times before I stepped up my own responses. You admit to having some legal background, therefore you could understand the FAQ and DAZ's recent comments. You couldn't understand that others might have problems with comprehending unnecessary legaleze. You chose to insult me, and others who have the same difficulty. I think that's pretty darned narrow-minded of you. You can keep the rest of your psycho-babble. Believe me, I'm familiar with it all. I've "been there, done that," "lived to tell about it." It's one of the "benefits" of having a father and wife who work in the field. And yes I had plenty of reasons for making that area my own independent field of study. Believe me, your unprofessional assessment is totally off-base. And I don't care if you like the metaphors, comparisons, whatever. Just accept the simple fact that many people, including myself, are and were confused by DAZ's policies. Many of us are angry at what seems a betrayal at this time. And yes, many of us are hoping DAZ will step in tomorrow and make us all feel safe and secure. I'd be happy if it ended that way.