Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ/PoserPros.com the Firestorm.... or no more R'osity??

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Jun 30, 2002 ยท 94 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Sun, 30 June 2002 at 11:43 PM

Michelah, yes I've done my share of writing, particularly in the comic industry, which happens to be where I've returned my attention towards. I still and come in to see what is going on in the Community and saddly, it seems the crap never changes... just the reasons for it. :o) Poppi, I am not trying to be a spin doctor. Just trying to get people to realize it doesn't matter what another "website" decides to do or the people that run it. X2K... Dude, you have it so wrong. I have zero to do with DAZ or PoserPros... they have my support in anything they decide to do, no different than Rosity or you. Fact of the matter is, I have usually agreed with you on several things... just not this. I see you attacking people, calling them names, yelling and cussing... why? Why bother with that shit? DAZ is going to do what DAZ is going to do and the only way it will effect you is if you let it... and you are. I thought you better than that. The one thing I always respected about you was that you never got petty in your arguements, you stated facts with calm and reason... however, this time you are "cussing" at everyone. I've always expected me to lose my cool before you or Legume ever did. Pendy, thanks darling, yes we've had our share and survived them. I'll never mind sharing my foxhole with you... but you might want to consider that I have a tendancy to attract shells!! Either way, I know that I'll survive this one, see this one doesn't involve me for a change!! :o) Everyone else... thank you for listening and agreeing. At least there are some out there that understand. We tried! :o) Jack -who is going to go back to his fiddle... this should prove to be interesting. I don't know what will kill you first... my playing or each other.