Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ/PoserPros.com the Firestorm.... or no more R'osity??

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Jun 30, 2002 ยท 94 posts

Entropic posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 1:38 AM

Jack, try not to take this personally, cause I really don't think we've ever crossed paths on any level, but I log in to find that you've taken it upon yourself to be the voice of reason and compassion and to show me and x2k and the rest of the world all the errors of our ways. This is then followed up by a dozen posts from regular members of PP basically commencing in a decent level of verbal masturbation by patting you solidly on the back. Wtf would you think? ( Oh, great, so now you're "above" the fights that you were such an integral part of helping to create? ) Don't think you have the abiity to take away my right to be pissed. DAZ is trying to fuck over a community I love, and Mehndi and Russ have used hypocrisy to sponsor DAZ to the same effect. And you're right, I currently have a lot more at stake in this community than you do, so thank you so much for your permission to defend that investment. Paul P.S.: Go ahead, Jack, get the last word in if it makes you feel special. I have better things to spend time on.