Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ/PoserPros.com the Firestorm.... or no more R'osity??

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Jun 30, 2002 ยท 94 posts

x2000 posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 9:10 AM

Well, since I was the only one to really speak out about this in that thread, I'd have thought that post would have caught your attention a bit. And no, it wasn't really directed at anyone, it was just me expressing my disappointment that things turned out this way. Frankly, you were the underdogs and and I was rooting for you, and see you swallowed up by the mighty Daz was sad, whatever the reasons. You didn't owe me any kind of response, but it would have been nice to know that my opinion meant SOMETHING, even if it was a already done deal and all. You did respond in the thread here, later, but if you'd said those things over there, then, before this thing started spiralling out of control, it would have meant more. Anyway, apology accepted.:) I was never trying to cause trouble, I was only saying that I don't see this as the great victory that so many others seem to. Nonetheless, I DO wish you luck. You've paid your dues and I think it's time you had some real success. I'm just sorry it has to be through Daz and not solely your own work, especially since you've worked so hard. Unfortunately, their ARE some of those warmongers that Jack mentioned lurking around, but right now they're all over at PoserPros composing more hate mail with my name on it, And as you should know after all this time, I make damned poor prey. I'm not quite PJF, but I sure ain't no Ghandi, either.;) If you could encourage them to lay off and let it rest, I think we'd ALL be a whole lot happier. What you've seen in the forums is only the tip of the iceberg. It seems some folks just don't have the guts to say things in public. They'd rather flame someone privately and then act all innocent in public. But I don't do that shit, and it PISSES ME OFF ROYALLY. If it doesn't stop, I may just start posting some of this stuff and let people see just who the real troublemakers actually are... But that's not you. I am sad about this, but I apologize for letting things get so far out of control. It seems certain folks have been trying real hard to push my buttons, and I guess I let them. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. I guess I haven't quite attained Legumevana yet.;) So Russ apologizes, I apologize... Jack?