Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

Blooddoll posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 2:02 AM

Even if there where links on Bobbies site, which I dont know for sure if they where even there or not, because i have not seen them with my own eyes. That should be delt with sepratly from this. but yes it should be delt with. As far as this issue goes. Stefyz is falsly accusing Bobbie of theft of 2 of her products which Bobbie has a credit card statement for showing proof of purchase. (that would work in any fine retail store you would go to here in the states so why would that not work here at rosity for proof of purchase?). And accusing her of stealing Asia, which if you got to see the compairasion before it was deleted (which is another thing that pisses me off) you could see that they where vastly diffrent, the little flakes in the skin where not even the same pattern. And suddenly out of no ware this accusation about the webpage comes across, and because of that stefyz is going to get away with her behavoir?! Thats BS. The website thing needs to be investigated seprately from this issue. It has nothing to do with stefyz's harassment and should not be considered in this case. NOW I go watch my movie damn it.