Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

WiNC posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 5:13 AM

Well now someone has "asked" my opinion: I have put the two pictures in Photoshop and looked at them very closely - and they are not the same texture. However, the only problem is - there is a simularity in the texture which could cause "uncertainy" in my area. I have looked at them and if you blur the Stefyzz one a lot you will see that the darkness in Bobbie25's texture is very simular. The lashes, lips and eyebrows are different - but as you all know you can set them yourself in something else. Example take Stefyzz's texture and blur it in photoshop... Blur it a lot, and while you are look at how the top and the body seem very simular to Bobbie's... At the same time - look at the nose. This is probably the biggest area - since the blurring doesn't effect the nose all that much. Now look under the nose, there you see the darkness patching - okay you have blurred a lot - now increase the brightness of the texture. There is a lot of lightlines, and darklines that are very simular. Now - I'm not saying it is Asia's texture (I can't - I don't have the proof) - However I can see personally how confusion can happen. The problem is - to do the work that would be needed to make the texture look as good as Bobbies - to use Asia's - it would have been a lot easier for Bobby to have create her own texture. For example - on the bridge of the nose you will see that the the skin there is darker then it is would be in the blurred version. This would mean that a whole section would have to be brightness inverted then altered, and then merged back into head texture. All this work just to "copy" a texture - ... I think not. Either way, the real point of this is that Stefyzz SHOULD have communicated with Bobbie before all the shit hit the fan, and should have gone through a civil process of dealing with the issue before it blew up into something like it has. It appears from history that Stefyzz has problems doing this - and all it hurts is herself. I hope that she learns that this type of thing is bad not just for her, but also for the community. WiNC