Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

aleks posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 1:56 PM

"For controversial reasons, if you are affiliated with any government, ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group, or were formerly a worker of one you CANNOT enter and view this web site, cannot acess any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files." lol! what's this? to the textures: (and not only because i'd like to see the outcome of this thread;)) there are similarities. it's fairly easy to alter original texture in photoshop in couple of minutes so that the other one looks "different". i don't say it's been done like this (or even done) but... btw, it would helped a lot if those textures for comparison would have been put on the same model, with same lighting, no? - the lines on her forehead - some dark sploches around the lips - part of bump map on lips - lines on the neck (very blurred, yet still there...) take it easy folks, don't jump the gun so quick! there are people here that can draw faster then stefyzz :) anyway it's a real SHAME that admins have nothing to say about this!! YA HERE ME?