Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

WiNC posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 3:50 PM

Entropic Who owned her site? (IE - what ISP was she using)? Also if they are willing to close down her site without first contacting Bobby, they are not a very good site now or ever - and looking on the better side of life, at least she now knows that. No company should remove someone's site just because someone says they should - this is stupid, because it could mean that we as people could close down places all over the place just by saying, "Hey they support warez!" :) With that in mind - personally I would suggest Bobby get another place to keep her webpage/site. Now as for Bobby loosing money - is there any evidence to state that she has? I'm sorry but until all this - I didn't even hear about Bobby. Also - she started with poser according to her gallery in March of this year, and is already selling textures? Look I have been working on textures for a very bloody long time - and I have YET to create something I feel is sellable - and a lot of the work I publish is my own stuff. So I don't think Bobby will lose out - in fact if she is selling her textures then this could be great advirtising for her :) Is bobby is starting to make money already she has done so very fast (look at the Gallery - I only take my assumeptions from evidence I have seen) so honestly - every artist has a set back - one could say that this is bobby's. Not stating Stefyzz is right to do as she has - but I'm sorry - welcome to life, and welcome to the electronic life.