Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

Blooddoll posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 5:09 PM

When I first started this post it was about the overall harassment not just the asia/jillian texture debate, at the time i was under the impression that issue had been solved and it was just a small piece of the whole picture. But now it seems to have become the main event because it never was resolved due to an accidental deleteing of emails (which happens to everyone). No matter what is decided about the texture, I hope everyone remembers the lagit textures that where purchased that there is proof of purchase of. The way stefyz removed Bobbies login/pass to her site so she could not have access to her more detailed proof of purchase. The posts on Bobbies gallery accusing her of being a theif, SPAMing the same email over and over to Bobbie, IM'ing people who have nothing to do with this at the time, the fact that Bobbies entire web site was removed based on stefyz word alone. Keep this in mind before purchasing anything from stefyzz. As far as my feelings on the texture, I see good points on both sides. And not having been able to examin the textures themselves in photoshop myself I will leave that up to rosity to descide. But then there is another issue that apparently I was delusional about. I had assumed that Bobbie was trying to sell Jillian here not just on her own website. which is why I can understand why rosity would say that it is not their issue. However, Personaly I feel that any community should step in and stop harassment between its own members, expecialy when one of them seems to be a repeat offender, and not just turn their nose away and say sorry it didnt all happen here so its not our problem. Thats one of the biggest issues with People today they dont want to get involved when they should, and want to jump on in when they shouldent. They dont want to get involved when the situation can actually effect their own lives or cause any inconvience. So anyways, Now im just rambling. So I think Ill stop because ive stoped making sence to even myself. Now I will sit and wait for the outcome of this all. And as long as every thing is done fairly and justly (by that I dont mean it has to totaly come in bobbies favor) and explinations are given for what ever dicision is made I will be happy. However if some half assed excuse is given and someone gets away with murder, Ill be pretty pissed. With that, the sun is out and its time to start a new project. Have a good day. Windy