Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

WiNC posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 5:09 PM

XSashaX - then we can comment as much as we want :) lol As long as Bobby herself requested comment on the situation - and not others requested it for her. But again - I personally think I have said all I can say on the matter. In regards to stefyzz - well honestly I believe that the moderators should look at her track record and I personally believe if there is enough evidence they should suspend her from selling stuff on this site. They have a massive community - they also have a responablity to protect those people in thie community. However - at the same time - there is little that they can do if she hasn't done something on Renderosity - which again means Bobby has to deal with this herself. Though I have taken all stefyzz's stuff off my wish list - especially since I can't get others to buy it for me, which is probably the only way a poor person like me can ever afford to get her textures. It is a pitty that stefyzz has acted like this - because over all - she is probably one of the most talented texture creators in the community. But jsut because she is - and is a top seller - doesn't mean that she should be above the "law". And Harrassment - anywhere - for any reason - should be discourged. Now I'm off to university to continue my programming degree since if I don't - I won't be able to afford Poser 5 :P