Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

Bobbie25 posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 5:14 PM

Ok as for me learning texmaps see http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=200764&Start=1&Artist=Bobbie25&ByArtist=Yes this is one i am working on and off as for my website if any one would look at it it is being redone and as been for some time now as i said in the post i did Above this is way out of hand now i have sent the texmaps to the right ppl 2 times now and i do ty all for your Support but this has to stop now it is being looked in to by me stefzz and the rosity ppl as for MY site Id also like to say that now that I know what warez is I dont support it and I wish I knew what that was before.But as I said before,a deal was made with the renter that once my poser stuff went up on the site,the other portion would be closed.This is not a warez issue.some ppl who have posted in here have read bits and Pieces this all started coz i bought things from her site "Lago,Gaia Lingerie Package1" as for Leo he was a gift to me but as for "Lago,Gaia Lingerie Package1"I bought all pics i did that had the Gaia Lingerie Package1 got took off of rosity after i showed proof that i bought them But i was given a very Nice and sweet Im sorry for that as for my texmaps that is not an Issue any more this is all over now and my site is being worked on and i am slowly putting it all back up Steffzz has stop e-mailing me and I ty all but this is done now and is over ty xoxoxoxo to all of you wish you all well Bobbie25

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.