Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

Kendra posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 8:12 PM

Legal action really doesn't make sense in this situation. Personally, I hate seeing someone attempt to collect money when no real monetary loss has occured.

If the texture is unique, then Stefyzz owes Bobbie25 a public appology for the whole mess, the deletions, the questioning of reputation and the loss of her website for a time. And I feel that Renderosity should enforce this. A popular merchant needs Renderosity as much as Renderosity needs the popular merchant. No one should be able to hold any strings or demand any special treatment here. AND if this is happening from one person on a regular basis, Renderosity should put a stop to it.

Stefyzz has lost out on this already. I won't buy from her after learning of her restrictions w/regard to gifts and actions based on this. I wasn't aware of these things till now. I think many others have come to the same conculsions.
And, if the texture is unique, Bobbie25 will have had quite a bit of publicity when she finally releases the texture to the Marketplace. :)

...... Kendra