Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

Entropic posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 9:41 PM

See there? That was pretty easy to work out. Conclusions? 1. Stefy threw a tantrum, which she's apt to do. It sucks. If she threw the tantrum here, she should be suspended for a week to help her chill out and get her head together. If the entire tantrum was taken out elsewhere, Rosity's not obligated to do anything. 2. Rosity's not going to look at this in any way that reflects favoritism. I know a lot of folks out there like to think that there's a bias here, but, there's really not. Doesn't matter if you're a top selling merchant or if you just come by to dl free stuff, you break the rules and stuff happens. But if the rules of this site were violated elsewhere, it's not rosity's problem, and it shouldn't be. If that were the case, I'd have been toast months ago. =) 3. As for the warez issue, who knows? I think Bobbi should definitely reconsider her entire site, and be very careful about who and what gets to "rent space". Her TOS clauses also hint that certain things might not be on the up and up, but I won't condemn her unless I find some real evidence, and I'm not looking for any. Nonetheless, if there's a warez item posted at any site, there should be a zero tolerance for linking to rosity. I don't care if you're just hosting someone's item that you don't know and haven't seen. No links allowed. In the absence of an opinion from the admin, I'm willing to assume this is the case. 4. We're all one big happy family again, right? How about a hug? =) Paul