Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

StefyZZ posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 5:24 AM

Hello everybody, I've knew about this thread only now, I'm sorry for the delay. -Point 1: About the Blooddoll words: "NOW Steffyzz has accused Bobbie25 of stealing B-Gen Leo and the Gaia Lingerie Package1 Gaia Lingerie Package1. Yet here they are on her credit card statement that I have seen with my own eyes. 6/25/2002 2CHECKOUT.COM , 877-294-0273 , OH $35.00 6/27/2002 2CHECKOUT.COM , 877-294-0273 , OH $25.00 " They are not order numbers of 2checkout and less oders of my 2checkout account. When someone purchases at our store with 2checkourt system he/she receive both the 2checkout order number that it looks like: 15523 (id seller number) and the order number of the purchase 1546574 plus the order number for my store. The customer receive the number in this way: The following order was placed for .......: 2CheckOut.com Order Number: 15523 - 1546574 ZetaStudios3D Order Number: 404 Total - $35.00 The order was billed to: ...... Then we send another mail that is the mail with the Purchase data that includes our ZS3D order number (included in the 2checkou mail as well), the username and the full real name of the buyer, which is the owner of the license. Blooddoll you should look into some 2checkout order before to post false statements. And when we've asked for 2 times to Bobbie 25 to send us the purchase data, we've received only the response she received the textures as a gift and it was not her fault his friend didn't know it was not allowed from the license. We've seen also from her gallery that she own also Iago. -Point2: "Kendra- then Stefyzz owes Bobbie25 a public appology for the whole mess, the deletions, the questioning of reputation and the loss of her website for a time" The site was distributing also for sale illegal "backup" copies of Courious Labs, Adobe, Metacreations, and several other sofwares, so the Copyright Enforcement Agents of these companies have tracked down the store owned by Bobbie25. I've received a copy of the ELECTRONIC NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT by the CL Copyright Enforcement Agent. Is Bobbie25 that owe to me and to CuriosLabs, Adobe, Metacreations etc... apologies. Also for sending us several offensive e-mails with words like bitch, fuck, ass, etc... -Point 3: The comparisons were made by Renderosity admins and also if we do not retain it necessary since everything is clear, we will post some Photoshop "difference" comparison. -Point 4: After all sayd we have no trust in this person for the extremely dishonest behaviour, and for damaging us, Curious Labs, Adobe, Metacreations, etc... Point 5: About the ZS3D product license: "3.PURCHASE DATA The Buyer have to store in a safe place all the datas and details of the purchase. This constituite the proof of the purchase and the ownership of the license to use the product. ZETASTUDIOS3D can request the purchase data under special circumstances if necessary." Obiouvsly the special circumstances only are warez cases like this, when dishonest persons want only to damage us. Point 6: use of the Jillian texture on Bobbie25 image gallery coomparison http://www.zetastudios3d.com/copyrightinfringment/comparison2.jpg I would like to quote another time the words of Dann Farr president of Daz, since we feel closer more now then ever: "We put considerable resources into creating our products. The value of these products lies in the fact that they are time consuming, expensive and difficult to create. Our goal is to sell this work to others, allowing them to start their projects from where we left off, and allowing us to earn money to live on and to invest in future projects. The problem arises when someone starts from our work, bypassing the investment necessary to get to that point, and then distributes their work in ways that may compete with our own product. And thats as complicated as our motivation gets. We simply need to ensure that no one can use our work as an unfair advantage to compete with us. And without having to go into the infinite number ways someone can create and distribute derivative work, this explanation should also help to clarify which specific methods of producing and/or distributing your work are permitted. Some of these infringements are obvious, others are often undiscernable to people unfamiliar with the many professional tools and techniques available. Also, we are only interested in protecting our business, not pursuing vendettas. With almost all first time offenses, we are satisfied when the creator of the derivative work simply acknowledges the infringement, is willing to work with us, and removes the files in question from distribution. Furthermore, for such matters we try to conduct our business with offenders on an individual and private level. That being said, we do have copyright and the End User License Agreement backing us up on this, and when its not an option to protect our business in a friendly manner we will go to all lengths necessary to protect our copyright. Ultimately, however, the success or failure of this market revolves around community support. If any entity has to spend a large percentage of its resources protecting its products rather than developing products, that business will not survive in such a market. The fact that this community is made up mostly of people who look for ways to support each other and our market, rather than parasites who continuously look for loopholes that damage others, is what makes this such a strong and growing community. (Speaking generally and not reffering to anyone specifically.) We all benefit from such a community." Thank you for your kind attention, Sincerely, Stefania.