Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

StefyZZ posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 6:13 AM

We are sorry but these are the e-mails you have sent me and there is no purchase data on them, no username and realname used to purchase and number of purchase: ----- Original Message ----- From: Bobbie Sweet To: ZetaStudios3D Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 5:28 PM Subject: Re: Illegal distribution and copyright infringment i bought your Gaia Lingerie Package1 go look you dum ass bitch ----- Original Message ----- From: Bobbie Sweet To: ZetaStudios3D Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 11:09 PM Subject: Re: Illegal distribution and copyright infringment ....As for Leo he was given to me as a gift after I bought some of your other things and it is not my fault that my friend did not read your license agreement and I will not ask him for proof of sale for Leo because that is rude .... ----- Original Message ----- From: Bobbie Sweet To: ZetaStudios3D Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 7:32 PM Subject: Re: Illegal distribution and copyright infringment ok bitch look in your dam records i bought lago and Gaia Lingerie Package1 on 6/25 or 26 or 27 and i have e-mailed www.renderosity.com/ about all of this and i have called my credit card and you are not a smart girl i would have to say and i will see your ass in court for sure now so bring it on I repeat , we are sorry for this but we've never received your purchase data. If you should have sent them to us we should NEVER and NEVER ask you to delete the images and sent you our apologies. Sincerely, Stefania.