Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

StefyZZ posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 6:25 AM

In the rest of the first e-mail regarding Leo there was nothing regarding to the purchase data, it was only referred to the Asia copyright infringment. Anyway this is the whole e-mail you've sent us: ----- Original Message ----- From: Bobbie Sweet To: ZetaStudios3D Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 11:09 PM Subject: Re: Illegal distribution and copyright infringment I want the number of youre attorney I have called mine and meet with him showing him youre Textures and mine and he said you dont have any clam and I have grounds to sue you for defamation and lose of sales. And he wants to call and talk to your Lawyer as soon as possible on this matter. As for the derogator comments they are to be taken off as soon as possible and replaced with a Written Apology. As for Leo he was given to me as a gift after I bought some of your other things and it is not my fault that my friend did not read your license agreement and I will not ask him for proof of sale for Leo because that is rude . As for you E-mailing me it is herasment if you e-mail me for any other risen then to give me the phone number of your lawyer. Barbara.