Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

Kendra posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 12:01 PM

*"Kendra-
then Stefyzz owes Bobbie25 a public appology for the whole mess, the deletions, the questioning of reputation and the loss of her website for a time"

The site was distributing also for sale illegal "backup" copies of Courious Labs, Adobe, Metacreations, and several other sofwares, so the Copyright Enforcement Agents of these companies have tracked down the store owned by Bobbie25.
I've received a copy of the ELECTRONIC NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT by the CL Copyright Enforcement Agent.

Is Bobbie25 that owe to me and to CuriosLabs, Adobe, Metacreations etc... apologies.
Also for sending us several offensive e-mails with words like bitch, fuck, ass, etc..."*

The backup cd's should be a separate issue.
No one has posted absolute proof, yet, of the textures. (the link above is not working)
There are lines of comunication that should be followed in a situation like this and trolling a persons gallery and posting public comments BEFORE such proof is posted, is not the way to go about it.

Looking at both textures, side by side, wasn't conclusive enough. A request should have been made to Renderosity (since that's where the texture was going to be sold) to compare both (OUTSIDE of Poser) BEFORE publicly condeming someone. (same reason I was non-committal in my own opinion)

If it can happen to one person it can happen to anyone on this site and that was my main point and reason for posting. If it's being handled properly now and everyone is behaving then good. But I do know that I wouldn't be very willing to be "nice" to someone who suddenly demanded I show proof of my purchase while trolling my gallery.
Something to think about.

...... Kendra