Forum: Community Center

Subject: Harassment

Blooddoll opened this issue on Jul 13, 2002 ยท 203 posts

Entropic posted Wed, 17 July 2002 at 3:52 AM

Hey, Jack, Poppi, Dragon... errr... Radart! Good to see ya folks. :) So here's how my day went: When I last posted I was at a coffee shop, on the net terminal, and in the middle of my post this cute girl walks up and sits at my table, asking if I mind. Of course, I say no. So we end up talking for four hours, and then, outta the blue, she asks if I wanna go out with her. Pretty cool, eh? So dinner was good, then the bar afterward ( Killian's rocks! ) Turns out she and I share a lot of common interests, and are getting to be friends. Not too bad for a random evening spent, eh? Of course, this is to say that I'm not terribly interested in pursueing a relationship, but, you know, I can think of a lot worse ways for this day to have gone. How were your evenings? Paul P.S.: Audre don't lock this thread, just move it to the tavern so we can all drink. ;) ( And, Hellmark, asking to lock a thread is nonstandard after a parting shot. A request to lock would look better had you said nothing except the request to lock. Please review my post above for notes. *8^> Cheers! )