Forum: Photoshop

Subject: HELLO hello hello

adam opened this issue on Feb 22, 2000 ยท 11 posts

adam posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 8:50 PM

Any time Hopalong. You will absolutely love Adobe Photoshop. Congrats! You just bought the best program ever made! I also use photoshop for printing. For instance, I have made posters for plays at Menlo School. Every student receives a postcard and my posters are ALL over the school, which is pretty cool. I am just learning about how print posters and things at printing places. I have heard that photoshop is VERY poor when it comes to print resolution. Especially when you use text. People have suggested Quarks (I think that is it) and another program I forgot. So I still have to find this program and see how much it costs. So, photoshop is the BEST program when working on images, but if you want to print it, people recommend importing the image into a different program, such as Quark. I am also new to this, so I don't know much about it. Still learning. If you need any help with web site, just hollar. I would be happy to help you out. Do you need to find a sponser? I would love to see your work, so when you are done drop me a line (afanton@mindspring.com). You can e-mail the image to me and I will post it somewhere on my web site just temporarily so people can see it...oh wait, can't you upload it in the image gallery? Oh well, it's all up to you. Good luck -Adam