Forum: Bryce

Subject: Thinking of leaving Renderosity.

Vile opened this issue on Jul 26, 2002 ยท 54 posts

Dre4mer posted Fri, 26 July 2002 at 2:44 PM

Quote: All Galleries Warning The images contained in this gallery may contain subjects that are unsuitable for younger viewers. These images are the work of talented artists who present their graphic/photo work in a variety of media, and there may be content of a mature nature included. It is hoped that all such content be done in a manner that can be considered artistic and tasteful. You have been warned, please do not proceed if you feel that you may be offended I taked this from poser gallery... And derjimi i agree with you...there is a "adult content" in the bottom of the page. About nudity , im not ashame of mine..i have a daughter and when i am at home in the summer , i am like in the day i was born...yes...naked. ok....Lets work together.... What do you think , that should be the rules??? Lets cover all the girls faces ,titts and ass... and what about penis???..and if its erect??? cover it? start making rules like that , and you will never ending..or at the end this will be another Afeganisthan well, but maybe you are right...so far ,has i can see im the only one who think this way...maybe im the wrong guy here..