Forum: Bryce

Subject: Thinking of leaving Renderosity.

Vile opened this issue on Jul 26, 2002 ยท 54 posts

Poppi posted Fri, 26 July 2002 at 6:45 PM

actually, the picture you objected to, i liked. why? it wasn't a lesbo scene, or, yet, another "vicki in the temple". my gallery contains alot of nudes. why, 'cause the clothes for poser don't fit well, and, are mostly crappy. however, i do think they are tasteful. even the ones containing male and female figures. at least they took some time to pose, light, add props, create the characters, etc. as did the little demon kid, you did not like. what kills me, to the point that i am passing on the gallery night after night, is the onslaught of newcomers, average age 14 and counting, who post out of the box poser chicks engaged in some sort of sexual foreplay stuff. last sunday there were no less than 3 really crappy renders with hands stroking genitalia....and that is against the tos. period. i sent a message to a mod in the poser forum. got no reply, of course. our poser gallery has become a joke and, an embarrassment. i have not posted here, in a long, long time. however, the ptb don't care.....it has all become about money, and, ceased to really be about "art" Pop...Pop...Poppi!!!