Forum: Bryce

Subject: Thinking of leaving Renderosity.

Vile opened this issue on Jul 26, 2002 ยท 54 posts

Poppi posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 7:13 PM

Nudity really isn't the problem, it's the lack of any other redeeming artistic value that troubles me. I thought this site was about helping people to improve their skills as much as showing off the art, seems I was wrong. Sadly, not everyone is born to be an artist. Poser is a fun program for so many...instant art in a box. twist a dial...and viola...you just made something worthy of posting in our gallery. and, so much of the poser culture is based upon spending money...i got the latest vicki skin, the newest helmet...and, the most expensive temple. so, if i post my vicki dead smack in the center of that 49.95 temple i bought, i don't have to worry about uncrossing her eyes. nope, i got friends here, who will give me 10's based on my cool poser toys. ya know what...that's OKAY!!! this site is primarily made up of hobbyists, these days, and the vendors who supply what makes them feel like "artists". i just wish i could learn enough to feel better about posting at a more "upscale" art site. for those of you who enjoy posting here, hats off to you. once upon a time, i loved to post here. Pop...Pop...Poppi