Forum: Community Center

Subject: When was Renderosity born?

Jackson opened this issue on Jul 31, 2002 ยท 66 posts

Ironbear posted Mon, 05 August 2002 at 9:43 AM

shrug I could disagree with you on that, but... no, on second thought I will disagree with you. I think the prespective of "thrashee" colors that perspective for you. ;] See... Now Jackson has no clue what we're discussing, and no way to double check on either of our assertions and make up his own mind. Or anyone else for that matter. Purging access to those archive is someone telling me what I should read and draw conclusions from, because in their opinions it might be "controversial", or it might be "unsettling" or any number of other interpretations. peh I can read, think and make up my own damned mind, thank yew verra much. Rther than have you, or anyone decide for me what I should be "protected" from because someone might find it offensive, I'd rather take my chances. And I'd rather live by the rule of thumb that if I don't want it possibly read, I don't fucking post it. People can take me on the basis of what I am, warts and all - they either like me because of or in spite of, and if not, well... that's their problem. I won't lose any sleep. ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"