Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I Want My Poser 5

Disciple3d opened this issue on Aug 07, 2002 ยท 23 posts

Nosfiratu posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 10:16 PM

I want my POSER 5 Now look at them Lab Rats: That's the way they do it! They code their butts off in the dead of night. That's real workin', that's the way they do it. Create random faces, use MorphPutty as well. Now that's real workin', that's the way Curious does it. Lemme tell ya, them Lab Rats ain't dumb. Maybe get a blister on their right-click finger, maybe break their [ENTER] key... We gotta play with micropolys, gotta to try ray-tracing. We gotta connect more nodes, gotta test-render again. See Ms. Posette with the earrings and the makeup? Yeah, buddy, that's dynamic hair. That Mr. Kupa's got his own red Porshe. That Mr. Kupa'll be a millionaire. I shoulda learned about motion capture. I shoulda learned to create shader trees. Look at the P5 woman: She's got it stickin' in the camera! Man, we're gonna have some fun... And now Dork's up there, what's that? Motion blur? Chargin' down his walk path like a mad machine. That's real workin', that's how Curious does it: Create random faces, and use MorphPutty as well! Now that's real workin', that's how dem Lab Rats do it: They code their butts off in the dead of night. That's real workin', that's how Curious does it: Create random faces, and use MorphPutty as well! Create random faces, use MorphPutty as well. Create random faces, use MorphPutty as well. I want my, I want my, I want my POSER 5! I want my, I want my, I want my POSER 5!