Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Coming this week at Daz...

MallenLane opened this issue on Aug 13, 2002 ยท 68 posts

pendarian posted Fri, 16 August 2002 at 4:04 PM

I AM an informed buyer Mab, and that is the informed decision that I made. I buy a LOT and all of the time :)And quite frankly, that product to me was not a good value for my money, at that price. And I did express my opinion to the store that is carrying the product. You as one of the merchants involved, do not have to try and justify what price you put on your products, if you feel comfortable with it and feel it is fair then that is fine, I as the consumer don't think it is, therefore I will not purchase it, I'll look elsewhere or wait until a competitor comes out with a similiar version(which I'm sure will happen), or something that I like even better will come along...it's pretty much a buyers market out there now, with new, good talent coming out more often and at reasonable prices. The products look great,I'm still not sure about the mat files, the promos could have been a bit more informative but all in all, it's just way to pricey for me for what I would get. But I'm sure you will sell lots of them and good for you :) Pendy