Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Let's hear it for Eirian and Rubio

crisjon1950 opened this issue on Aug 18, 2002 ยท 35 posts

crisjon1950 posted Mon, 19 August 2002 at 6:22 AM

Allie was made by Eirian. I bought Alexa and Allie as a set from the Renderosity Marketplace. I admire Eirian's work. Erika's dress, from Rubio, is free. I'm not even sure when I downloaded it. I have a habit of saving stuff, sticking it on a CD and using it months later "when I feel brave." Heck I bought Alexa and Allie months ago. I used the Nerd Backdrop tool. Unfortunately, there seem to be some limitations to this tool. This isn't the first time I've heard some complaints about the poor quality of some of the backdrop images. That's one reason I shy away from the tool lately. Hey, I put together a render at the last minute before I dragged my butt to bed (in the wee morning hours as usual.) Squiddy, you have a valid point somewhere in your message. You might want to look up the definition of "Constructive Criticism". Oh, you didn't know about all the time it took to get Allie's "look" just right, including adding the breast morphs, working on the hair, the eyebrow textures, and trying out many different poses, and tinkering with this pose to make it work with the dress. Enough said on that one. To the rest of my friends: Thanks and You're Welcome.