Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Let's hear it for Eirian and Rubio

crisjon1950 opened this issue on Aug 18, 2002 ยท 35 posts

squiddy posted Mon, 19 August 2002 at 1:33 PM

funny I thought the gallery was all about being filled by us, perhaps I've been mistaken all this time, but then there's no "one day wonders" from squiddy to look at, how about you post something show us all how much better at the game you are than the rest of us mere mortals oh dispenser of all artistic knowledge. c1rcle, art critiques are not the place to start pissing contests. Anyone whose only response to criticism is attacking the critic like a kindergartener with "yeah, yours sucks worse" needs to grow up and realize what purpose criticism is meant to serve. my gallery being is empty is a reflection of my only being subscribed to renderosity and using poser for a month and a half now. I have no intention of rushing a piece to print prematurely just to have something people can pick it apart in "retaliation". If you pulled up my gallery with that intention, I have no respect for you as a peer. I don't need to prove myself to offer my opinion on someone's art. Have you ever criticized a movie you didn't like? Did you then make your own superior feature-length film to show you could do better? if you did, congrats. if not, you're a hypocrite by definition. ...sQuiddY...